Monday, August 3, 2009

wake up world, randall is the new sherrif on this blog town site






Hello,

my nam is randall tuhchie. I have been meaning to start a blog now for a while ever since my niece pepper showed me how to sign on to AOL. Once I figured out how to distract the cops when they were searching my hard-drive (only sign on to neighbors computer when away at work), I had my first taste of getting to know people. Now instead of only being asked "what smells like cheese?" or "sir, will you please put that away?" peope from all over AOL want to get to know me because they they want get to know a fellow "blogger" who is a nice guy. So that's me randall tuhchie.

My hope from this blog is to eventually get one of those adds that pops up and asks you if you want a masters degree for a nominal fee so I can help pay for my stray cat collection. Other than that, it would be nice to meet some ladies. I had to pick up everything from the last town i moved from (undisclosed location) and now I live here in Portland, Oregon (pronounced ORGAN). Anyway, I get lonely from time to time and meeting a nice girl with a funny sense of humor and "real"money in the bank would be nice. I am a really sweet and sensitive man who has something call chronic hally-toe-sis (Doctor speak for some medicine call a tic-tacs) 1.79 FOR MY PILLS IS A RIP! SICKOS! Like I said, I am a very sweet and understanding man. PLEASE NO FATTIES OR UGGO FACES. thank you very much.

Other than that, please enjoy my blog.

"Thank you for getting to know me over this media" -randall tuhchie


No comments:

Post a Comment