Friday, February 26, 2010

This house aint a home, unless it's condemned


Why hello there AOL,

It's me, Ramdall Tuhchie, your favoritest F@CKING PERVERT (what female sexual rentals you find in the back of the newspaper call you when you tell them to describe going potty in a cup). You know, sometimes when I am not thinking about the toilet hole (the non-potty-run-on-the-floor model, but a REAL hooked up one) is sorta like a doctor in that they both take away the bad things in life like potty and daddy love punches, then I am often wondering about this fascinating world in which we all live. And if you are like me, and look at the world through the particular lenses that I look through (tansitions stuck in sorta sunny mode), then you wonder why things in the world just dont make sense.

Let me diveded in a little further on what I mean. I have been thinking a lot about where I am in life, and where I plan to be when I am old and Goodwill smelly. I was bent over and leaning against the toilet (not the one where you wash your pee pee and brush your teeth but the low to the floor one), when the plumber started shoving his snake down the hole. He kept shoving and shoving it, all the while twisting and turning his knob, sweating and wiping his brow when he said, "ok, I hit something". He made a joke about how he wished his snake was this long, but I personally am offended by jokes about sex, and I didnt get it. I laffed and said "ha ha ha, buhginas are sooooooooooooo smelly". He must have thought my joke was so funny cause he tapped me on the shoulder, said "ok buddy, whatever you say" and let out a huge groan as he yanked his snake out of the toilet.

"ARRRRRGGGGGGGG

HMMMMMM

HEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL... MOST... GOTIT........

HERE IT COMES......

......

..

....

....

....

..

...

..

...

Mmmmmmmmuuuuuhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

huh huh huh huh huh... huhOLY SHIT MAN? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" he yelled.

Tears poured out my eye holes, it was my kitty radish!!!! “Oh radish, you F@CKING SH!TFACE(term of endearment), pepper said you raned away!” Well, pepper is a liar. All this time, I put up posters all around town saying “looking for a good pussy, call pepper” and only asthmatics kept calling. All this time, pepper knewed where she was.

The plumber looked at me and said, “Sir, as it stands now, this house should be condemned”.

I looked at him with big tears in my eye holes and said, “This House? THIS HOUSE? No, No, No, Sir… this HOME should be condemned.”

“Thank you for getting to know me over this media” - Randall Tuhchie

No comments:

Post a Comment